
MARCH 2008
I have some great friends with awesome talent, My best friend Tracie (a hair, make up and photography lecturer at Lancaster & Morecambe College) allowed me to hang out and shoot her level 3 students work this year for their huge catwalk fashion Finale "Revival"
It always astounds me how incredibily creative these students are-I love how they think out of the box and pretty much anything goes. We had a very basic studio set up 2 x Bowen 250w strobes and a white sheet for a back drop. A little post production art work and we got some fantastic images. Heres a few of my favourites... what do you think of my new logo?
It always astounds me how incredibily creative these students are-I love how they think out of the box and pretty much anything goes. We had a very basic studio set up 2 x Bowen 250w strobes and a white sheet for a back drop. A little post production art work and we got some fantastic images. Heres a few of my favourites... what do you think of my new logo?





This is a new idea I'm playing around with, a sort of vintage mounted polaroid with a relevant Quote added

8 comments:
yup! love the attitude in all these pictures! :)
Love the new polaroid look.
Love the new logo too!
The fashion shoot looks great. What fun!
I so wish I knew a good cosmetic artist. So awesome.
Thanks Guys..just to let you in . This was an extremely high pressure shoot, I had to shoot 16 models twice with hair, make up and clothes changes and help the students with posing in around 4 hours-Phew it was an adrenalin rush for sure
love your style here and your slant towards fashion- once you get unleashed, your gonna tear up the UK!!!
Love the fashion photos.
You've combined some modern images but linked it in with a retro feel.
Very Cool!!!!!
I love these! Looks great!
WOW!! These images ROCK! I love your unique style. And you pulled of these shots under such high pressure, I have no doubt in my mind that Chryssy Rae is going to BLOW UP!!
I love it!!! You did an awesome job!
Post a Comment